Wednesday, February 24, 2016
muerte y calaveras interview in english!
1. Hi, I’m Eleka (vocalist and guitaritst) from Muerte y Calaveras R.A.C. band. Alf is the drummer and sometimes is also the second voice.
We founded the band in 2007, since then other members played with us.
We recording two studio records: “Noches de Furia” (2008), “Con Nosotros Marcha la Muerte” (2011). And a split CD live recording in ISD Memorial Argentina 2012.
2. what got you guys into nationalism?
2. We involved in NS movement in 90’s. We saw in National Socialism the ideology essential to fight the synarchy and his New World Order. Since then we're keeping active in the scene.
3. What bands got you into the skinhead sound?
3 We are not looking for a special sound, but we like RAC sound in the early years. We like Pluton Svea, Skrewdriver, Division 250, Odal Sieg, Brigada NS, B.D.C., No Remorse, RaHoWa… and many more.
4. are you guys part of a group?
4. We belong to M.Y.C. Skins
5 what concerts have you enjoyed the most? what was the line up?
5. We enjoyed every gig. But we really enjoyed the South American Tour in 2012. It started in Argentina, we played in Chile twice, Brazil and Uruguay. We played and shared stage with local bands and we met cool people
6 what would be your dream line up for a gig?
6. We are very happy with the actual sound. It’s the best sound in these all years in our band. We will be our 8th anniversary playing RAC very soon
7. do you guys plan on preforming somewhere else other than south america?
7. We receive invitations all the time to play in European countries and also USA. But there are many troubles you know, work, legal problems, money…and never we could not play there. Maybe this year is our lucky year. We want to share our music with our fans and Friends around the world. Fortunately we have many good friends
8 hows nationalism in your country?
8. It’s not very different to Europe. People sees and feels the nationalism like a monster, a monster from the past to be eradicated to make way for the new world order in a only and global government
9 feeling on Argentina fascist roots?
9. Yes. Many years ago, there were governments who thinking in children's and old people. Old people were excluded and suffered in red government's capitalist and democratic line. Reason for which Argentina is one of the countries hardest hit by synarchy to yield to respect
10. thank you guys for the interview... any last words?
10. We are working in the third studio album. Will be ready this year and we also will be working in splits and compilations with other bands.
Greetings to all “calaveras” around the world